As a practice and business owner, it’s important to create valuable marketing content that can attract and retain clients.
However, in that quest for clients, some of the biggest mistakes practice and business owners make when it comes to their marketing, only cause more problems!
Here’s what happens: you see an issue, and go looking for advice and ideas trying to get your marketing to pay off. But a lot of the time, the steps you take aren’t solving the problem and instead are creating other ones.
And that is what I want you to avoid.
In this episode, you’re going to learn what these most common marketing mistakes are and solutions to help you avoid them too.
You’ll also discover:
- The important role of marketing content on your website.
- How blog articles help your marketing do its job.
- Why quantity over quality cannot be your plan.
- The reason auto-posting from Instagram to Facebook is such a giant mistake (and time waster!).
- Why you must make it easy for people to follow your CTAs (Calls to Action).
- How to increase your website traffic with your marketing content.
- The consequences of not having a consistent content plan.
Listen in to get the details on each one of these 5 Marketing Mistakes Practice and Business Owners Must Avoid and learn more about each one; especially the “what you should do instead” part! Which is the most important part of this lesson – how to avoid the troubles those mistakes will bring.
To get more help with mistake #5, book your seat in the next Marketing Momentum Bootcamp where you can learn how to create your own Consistent Content Plan. It will help address the other 4 mistakes too. This plan is a key factor in simplifying your marketing to create less content and get more results for your business.
Thanks for listening and have a fabulous day!
Resources Mentioned in this episode:
- Book your seat in the FREE Bootcamp and learn to create your own Consistent Content plan.
- Episode 28 – 5 Ways a Consistent Content Plan helps Grow your Private Practice
- Got questions about your marketing – Sign up for a free Marketing Audit
- Access Kathy’s free marketing resources
- Book a 20 minute Quick Call with Kathy
Rate, Review and Questions.
It would mean a lot if you could take a minute to rate and review the podcast on your favourite podcast player, this helps others know if it’s worth taking time to listen in!
If you have any questions or want to send a request for future episodes, click here and record a quick voice message to me.
OTHER WAYS TO ENJOY THIS LESSON:
Read the Transcript | Download on Apple Podcasts
Stop Struggling and Start Thriving! My passion is helping to guide people just like you, dietitians, and private practice owners, who are often frustrated with all their wasted time spent on marketing that gets you nowhere. You can learn strategies to attract a steady flow of clients and build a thriving and profitable practice. Get started with some of the free resources on my Pepper It Marketing website, especially this Guide to Streamline your Marketing. I also offer several self-study training programs to help you attract more clients so you can Build a rewarding and profitable private practice and still have time to LIVE your LIFE!