Selling your services online means you need to create images that speak to your ideal client.
Product images that catch attention and have people browsing your website to learn more. Learn about a cool tool that will take only 5 Minutes for you to create Eye Catching Images that sell your services.
Several years ago, when I was looking to create an image for one of my Bootcamps, I tried making some cool images and the program logo using a computer to make it look like someone was using the program. Even with Canva and all its abilities, it was not coming out as good as I wanted it to. Not to mention, I was not in a position to hire a graphic designer for it. I searched online for some other ways and came across Placeit.net
It was the answer I was looking for. It was super easy to get exactly what I wanted – and for $8 USD.
Here is an example of one I made for a Content Marketing Bootcamp.
This picture took me all of 5 minutes to make, and as you can see it has two of my images within it. All for $8.00.
PlaceIt.net is a fabulous tool for these types of pics!
PLACEIT OPTIONS OFFERED:
Pricing: They have a variety of pricing options, including subscription ones, but for people making an image every so often, the one time purchase works fine.
Devices: They have a large variety of devices including iMac computers, iPhones, Android phones, Smart watches, Browsers and much more.
Images: They offer jpeg formats, png formats (good for transparent pics) and movies too.
Settings: They offer a ton of settings for the pictures such as retail stores, education, business, home, blurry backgrounds and more.
There are more than 2800 base templates to pick from. (WARNING: Do NOT go down a rabbit hole of lost time here. Come with an idea, set a time limit on how long to choose your base and then get moving.)
So, how do you make your picture?
- All you do is create an account – free – at www.Placeit.net and then you are ready to start. BEFORE you make the image you want to go in Placeit, you need to determine the size image you require first.
- So, you begin with a search for the image you want as the base, meaning… do you want a laptop, desktop, a mobile phone, a tablet or even a combination of some of them? Some have people, some don’t – there are a lot of options.
- Then once you have the image you want as the base, check out what image size they recommend for you to pop into the screens on your base image. This is an important step and allows you to maximize the space. I have seen people who have used this and just popped in an image without planning and not using the space as well. So be sure not to skip this step. There is an option to crop and reposition your image which helps a lot too. This can sometimes save time if it fits in well without prior editing needed.
- Then you want to grab and resize the image you plan to place inside the base image on Placeit.
- Once you have it positioned as you like it, click to pay and download. Because there is no editing, you want to be sure you make it your final version before you download it.
That is it – it really is a very simple process that can position you in a nice place of authority with a professional look to your programs, products and overall brand. I encourage using these versus trying to create something that is not as smooth or near as slick looking.
So, if you are looking to create some cool images like this for your own business, I highly encourage you to check out www.PlaceIt.net to make your own!
Once you do make one, please post it on my Facebook Business Page so we can show it off to the entire group there – 7000+ biz owners… you never know it might strike a chord with someone who wants your product or service!
Check out this free guide Foundations of Content Marketing: Proven Strategies To Get More Clients that shows you exactly how your online marketing content can bring in new traffic, new leads and new sales.
Online Marketing with IMPACT so you Get Clients! My passion is helping to guide people just like you, dietitians, coaches and service based business owners, who are often frustrated with all the advice and ideas out there and all the wasted time spent on marketing that gets you nowhere. Check out all the free resources on my Pepper It Marketing website, especially this guide for Online and Content Marketing. I also offer several self-study training programs to help you get more traffic to your website, more leads on your email list so you can make More Sales!