Learn how to format your newsletter and blog content differently to make the most impact possible!
Using Content Formatting Strategies simply means that when you write an article to use for marketing your private practice or business, you take time to leverage it so you can maximize your reach and results.
You don’t want to waste time or your valuable content by limiting the article you wrote to just one platform. But BEFORE you post it in both places, there are specific elements to format differently when you use it as a newsletter than when you use it as a blog post.
Taking the time to make those content formatting changes will help you get the most ROI possible from the content.
Listen to this episode and you will learn:
- Why you format newsletters and blogs differently.
- How the audience you are creating your content for matters when it comes to formatting the content.
- The 7 key elements require different formatting for newsletters and blogs.
When you are strategic with creating your marketing content and you use smart formatting tactics, you will get more out of the time and energy you put into your marketing!
Check out this episode to learn how to format your newsletter and blog content for the most ROI possible!
You can access the resources mentioned below and if you want to read the lesson, check out the transcript here.
- Check out Episodes 50 – 53 on the podcast:
- Episode 50 – What to do with 1 hour a week for effective Private Practice Marketing
- Episode 51 – 3 Easy Steps to Create Months of Article Ideas for Consistent Marketing
- Episode 52 – 7 Critical Elements To Help Your Marketing Stand Out From The Crowd
- Episode 53 – Write an Effective Article for a Private Practice in Under 30 Minutes
- Video on YouTube about H2 Tags
- Connect with Kathy C on Instagram for the Newsletter Video
- Need some help? Book a FREE Marketing Review
Did this lesson help you?
If these lessons on my podcast have been helpful with your marketing, I’d truly appreciate it if you could take a minute and rate and review the podcast on your favourite podcast player! Or share it with your friends and tell them to listen in.
Thanks! ~ Kathy C
OTHER WAYS TO ENJOY THIS LESSON:
Stop Struggling and Start Thriving! My passion is helping to guide people just like you, dietitians, and private practice owners, who are often frustrated with all their wasted time spent on marketing that gets you nowhere. You can learn strategies to attract a steady flow of clients and build a thriving and profitable practice. Get started with some of the free resources on my Pepper It Marketing website, especially this Guide to Streamline your Marketing. I also offer several self-study training programs to help you attract more clients so you can Build a rewarding and profitable private practice and still have time to LIVE your LIFE!